Our Terms and Conditions of Use
Updated on 03 April 2021
Agreement to Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use are legally binding in the United States of America and globally as an agreement between you (The User) and us (The Company), Knew You as they relate to your use of the website ultimaterecruiting.com as well as web or mobile apps connected to the website.
By accessing our website, you agree and acknowledge that you’ve read as well as comprehended these terms and conditions of use and that you consent to them. If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions of use, please cease using this website and stop accessing it. Your continued use of it binds you to these terms and conditions of use.
We reserve the right to modify, correct, supplement, and revise these Terms and Conditions of Use based on our discretion and judgment. You are required to check this page regularly where the date of the latest update will be published to ensure that you have perused the most recent copy of these terms and conditions of use.
If you are using this website from outside the USA and its dominions, you are responsible for complying with your local laws. You agree not to hold us liable for any compliance issues you face from your country.
The website was intended for users that are at least 18 years old.
Knew You provides subscription-based services for physical health and transformation in exchange for periodical fee payments. By making said fee payments and availing services offered by the Company, you agree to the following:
(1) Any and all medical conditions are solely the responsibility of the User. If you subscribe to and pay for the Company’s services, the owners and employees are not liable for any damage to health caused by said conditions.
(2) You are not a minor, i.e., are above 18 years old
(3) You may interact with other clients if you choose to subscribe to group training. The Company cannot be held responsible by you for the actions of other clients.
(4) No results are promised, and the Company is not liable in case of unachieved expectations in terms of health and fitness.
By using this website, you agree that:
(1) all information you provide at the time of your registration will be correct, complete, and verifiable.
(2) you will change the details provided by you in the scenario that they change.
(3) you comply with the terms and conditions of use laid out here and that you have the legal capacity to agree to them.
(4) you are not less than 18 years old.
(5) you are not a minor or have parental/guardian permission to use this website.
(6) you will not at any time try to access the website via bots or automated processes.
(7) you will comply with legislation and not use the website to perform illegal acts.
We reserve our rights to terminate your account or suspend access to the website now and in the future. We also reserve the right to delete, remove, modify, or revise any content uploaded by us as discussed by these terms and conditions of use.
As part of our services, you may be asked to create an account and provide registration details. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential and that you are responsible for actions performed from your account. We reserve the right to limit your access, delete or terminate your account.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website’s code, design, tools, software, media, graphics, text, content, and databases are owned by Knew You. These aspects of the website are governed and protected under copyright and intellectual property laws in the USA and foreign countries.
Unless permission is clearly and expressly given in these terms and conditions of use, you may not copy, transmit, download, upload, republish, sell, reproduce, translate, redistribute, or engage in any attempt to repurpose the content, code, media, and software of this website for commercial or personal gain.
You are not permitted to use this website for any action or purpose that the website, its functions, and these terms and conditions of use do not allow.
If you use this website, you agree not to:
(1) use the website in an unauthorized or illegal way.
(2) use this website to promote, market, or sell any goods, items, or services, whether illicit or legal.
(2) interfere or tamper with security tools, integrations, and features on the website.
(3) deceive, defraud, or trick the Company or other users on the website, including to gain access to other users’ information
(4) use details and information available to you on our website or via our services to harass or harm any other user or person.
(5) upload malware or viruses of any kind, spam other users or clients or cause the website’s experience for others to be harmful in any way.
(6) use this website without complying with the terms and conditions of use and your state and national laws.
We reserve the right to manage the website as we see fit that includes but is not limited to:
(1) monitoring the website for terms and conditions violations.
(2) taking action, legal or administrative, against any user of the website, registered or otherwise who violates these terms and conditions of use and the laws related to them. This includes filing reports with law enforcement agencies.
(3) restricting access or terminating accounts that defy these terms and conditions of use or the USA’s law.
(4) removing content or files that cause our systems to malfunction or work irregularly.
If you use this website from other countries or regions, please be advised that your data is being transferred and used in accordance with the laws in the USA.
We maintain respect for our and users’ intellectual property and copyrights. If you have reason to believe that content or material that you own is being used on this website or that the content on this website infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify the Company using the contact details provided below.
However, please note that you can be held liable in compliance with federal law if you misrepresent your claims in an official notification to us.
As stated on the website, these terms and conditions of use are governed under US federal law. Please note that we can not be held responsible as per the regulations in a foreign country. You are utilizing our services at your own risk.
Please correspond with the Company using the following details to resolve a complaint or request information about the use and function of the website: